Friday, April 1, 2011

Today's the Day: April 1st release

It's April 1st, the day my book, Snowstorm, will be released. I hope....it isn't up yet. You don't think it will matter, when you've been waiting nearly a year, whether the book shows up on-line at 8am or 8 pm, but apparantly I was wrong about that. I started checking all the locations when my feet hit the floor, and I can't seem to focus on anything else.

I started working on writing more than six years ago, started this book about 5 years ago, got the contract last year, and now I can't wait patiently for a few hours! Ah well, this is what I wanted, right? To be a writer? It really doesn't mean anything that it's April Fool's Day, does it? The book will come out, it will, it will. Then I can worry about something else, like what if nobody reads it?

I think I'll go to the gym. I don't think I'm making much progress here.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

How very exciting for you. It seems to take a very long time.